standard chartered marathon singapore 2013

yey...! another milestone for me :) that was when i crossed the finish line.

yes! i was able to crossed the finish line of 42km after 6 hours 42 minutes. my first full marathon, standard chartered marathon singapore 2013 which was held last december 1. i really didn't expect to make it 'cos i haven't diligently followed my training schedule. but then, my friends encouraged me every time that i can do it. that i just have to be motivated. i haven't had run for the last two months before the event.

in the middle of the marathon i was craving for something to eat. but i wasn't able to buy anything 'cos i don't have cash with me and they will not accept my debit card if i will not purchase minimum of s$20 :(

with preggy lerie, she purposely waited
for me at the finish line
at 30km point, i was so excited to see bananas. i grabbed two and ate all of it... my tummy was so happy, hehehe...

with fritzie,she ran 10km 
i felt so great to cross the finish line and so touched to have friends waiting to congratulate me. lerie & fritz, thank you so much! it meant a lot to me :)) 

yey..! to finisher tee and medal
i hope that this will not be my last full marathon. another bucket list ticked off :D

No comments:

Post a Comment