adidas king of the road singapore 2012

adidas king of the road 2012, a running event held across five countries - thailand, malaysia, indonesia, philippines & singapore.

the culmination was held here in singapore last sunday, 28th of october at the meadows, gardens by the bay.


with my singlet, bib, runkeeper track, finisher medal
& the fulfilled adidas running shoes
it was a hot sunday morning run... at 10 km point towards the end of my run the sun was just burning hot that i had goosebumps. a little part of me almost wanted to stop but i encouraged myself to finish the race. also, inspired running with my wished adidas running shoes, i was able to step on the finish line... thank you, baby for fulfilling that wish for me :))


charmley is all in :))
yes! i was...
i finished my 16.8km run after 2 hours 3 minutes 24.62 seconds. i ranked 261 for womens open ;) i hope i knew how many runners on this category, but for sure i didn't rank last, hehehe...

i was alone as my running buddy lerie ran on a different running event. we didn't get a sweaty hug at the finish line, hehehe...

next run will be on december 2, 21km for standard chartered marathon singapore 2012 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment