#wishfulThinking

i had this wishful thinking which i posted as a shout out on my skype, yahoo messenger and facebook status… it said, "an adidas running shoes for adidas king of the road #wishfulThinking" 

i'll be joining the adidas king of the road 16.8km run this coming 28th of october. and i thought it would be cool to run with an adidas running shoes... 

it was only few days after i had that posted, when a nice and sweet country boy from illinois by the name of brad stumbled upon me, we've chat and talk on skype... he read all my blog entry as i had posted my blog site on skype, greeted me a belated happy birthday and teased him that i still accept birthday gifts... he came to know that i'm into running... 

and he feels like fulfilling that wish for me, but of course i can't believe that someone i've only known for few days will do. someone who doesn't know me personally, but he said he finds me a good person and that i deserved it... there's only one way to find it out and that is giving him my shoe size and mailing address. not expecting it, i still gave him the details he wanted... 

and lo, three weeks after that here it came... a box was handed to me by my manager yesterday and i was so happy when i saw who it was from. i wish it was time to get off from work as i can't wait to open it and see what is inside... 


two nicely wrapped gift inside the box
with a birthday card #charming
adi, my new running shoes all the way from illinois :D
adidas supernova seq 5w
mauna loa, brad's favorite
brad, i can't thank you enough for this. but, thank you... even if you felt so out of place when you went to running central to purchased it. and yes! favor will always be granted, i'll always have fun :) but it'll be more fun if you will join me running one day ;)

thank you for this wonderful thought as well, "if it puts a smile on your face it puts a smile on my face you can't put a pricetag on that :)"  and hey, it's not corny, it's sweet :))

No comments:

Post a Comment