2XU compression run 2013

yey...! i thought i won't be able to make it to the finish line... but i wasn't only able to reach the finish line, i was able to beat the time of my two previous 21km run... i finished at 2hrs 47mins :)) as per my runkeeper app.

i planned to run with 2:30 pacers but i was left behind after 6km point... i was running side by side with them but was so worn out and started to walk... without so much training i am still motivated to finish the race...

unleashed! the me i never knew :) my first finisher tee






   
at almost 18km point, i received a text message from lerie :) cheering me that i can do it... lerie, it helped..! thank you so much :))

thank you also babe for having faith and believing in me...

again, i ran with fritz today but she was on 10km category...

10km & 21km finishers...
waiting for the official result this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment