my bucketlist

inspired by the movie The Bucketlist, i also made my own list...
things i've been wanting to do, things i want to have & places i want to go...


here's my list:
  1. experience winter & snowflakes
  2. visit ever at perth, australia
  3. visit kristine on the orange country, the netherlands
  4. be a maranatha volunteer
  5. spend 3d2n at boracay island, philippines
  6. have my nanay's simple dreamhouse
  7. hold a steering wheel & drive a car of my own
  8. be an inspiration and a light on other else's life
  9. help in the improvement of my local church building improvement
  10. live life righteously possible
  11. forgive an ex-bf
  12. beach outing at bali, indonesia
  13. to have one luxurious bag (gucci, lv or prada)
  14. 100mL chloe parfum
  15. to have a macBook
  16. board on a cruise
  17. to conquer mt. kinabalu at kota kinabalu, malaysia
  18. trip & island hop to coron & el nido at palawan, philippines
  19. attend lau's graduation at sydney, australia
the above list might all possibly come true, some may not...
will just keep on dreaming and there'll be more to be added...

No comments:

Post a Comment