ready (hopefully)

the day after my first 10km run for pocari sweat last 15th of july, i started to train for my first 21km half marathon this 9th of september. 

i found this 10-week half marathon training schedule which i had as a guide... also lerie, gave me a 12-week training schedule but i think i'll follow that for the next half marathon this coming december for standard chartered...

i only have 8 weeks left, so i started my run on the third week of the schedule. i usually run in the evenings, few minutes after i get home from work and have my long run on sunday mornings... i haven't run on every schedule 'coz i was sick for few days plus the monthly period a girl like me expects... 


goal vs achieved distance in every run

i pray for strength and endurance that i maybe able to finish the 21km run and receive the finisher medal... but inspired as i am i know i can finish the race together with adi...

No comments:

Post a Comment