standard chartered marathon singapore 2012

december 2, 2012 the day when a total of 53,000 registered runners ran for a reason. i ran the half marathon to prove to myself that I can do it. and i was so happy i did it. with so much thanks from God above for the strength and endurance He gave me on that day... with encouragement from friends and of course from you, brad. 

a bit of pose at universal studios ;)
it was a great experience to be able to join the largest running event here in singapore :)) there were 10,000 registered runners for the half marathon and i am so amazed to know that i rank 1074 overall for the said category :)) my nett time was 2hrs 52mins 29.83secs beating my previous timing by almost 10mins. 

sweat on after the run...
i have so much respect for the full marathon finishers especially to lerie and frank. you did a great job guys!!! 

with fellow runners (full crazy, half crazy and almost crazy) hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment