the first time

brad's plane landed on time at 1:30am last 20 december, 2012... 'twas the first meeting we have. i was kind of hopeful that he will show up and he did :)) 

'twas his first time to be out of his country... his first time to be on the plane and that he had to travel a total of 22 hours from chicago to singapore, to be with me on the holidays.

'twas our first time to see each other... we've been in constant communication as boyfriend and girlfriend for almost five months before our meeting but we never had the chance, not once to talk online via video call. it has always been chatting and audio call...

my heart skipped the first time i saw him on his way to collect his luggage. when he saw me he ran towards me. he throw his bags, give me a kiss and hugged me tightly. that was one unforgettable moment i had...

No comments:

Post a Comment