father-less

me and my late sister grew up without a father. he left us when i was just two years old… some kids, had gone worst having a broken family. but it's not like that in all cases... especially, if we see how a single parent struggles and works hard for the kids left on her/him. 
life could be different on me had i grow up with a guide of a father. i could have been a better person or i could have been worst... 

where is our father..? why is it that other kids has a father and we don't...? few questions our mom should have answered  but she never heard us asked... we never dared to. i have so much respect on how she had brought us up from childhood to being an adult... 

(image taken from imdb app)

but don't get me wrong, i never hated my father, i just did not look or long for him... i am so much contented on how my mother loves us. 


but it is still great to have a complete and happy family… which i always long and hope for…

"courageous" is a touching and inspiring movie… it's a story of four police officers who struggle with their faith and their roles as husbands and fathers when tragedy strikes close to home, together they make  decision that will change all of their lives. fathers, be inspired...!

"...but as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."--- Joshua 24:15 (niv)

No comments:

Post a Comment