grateful

i have a lot of things to be grateful of… 

but one thing i am grateful of right now is the happiness i feel. i am just so happy of the present. it has been my prayer that God will lead someone to me and that He will lead me to someone. someone who will be there for me. someone who would care for me and someone who would treat me someone special. and i'm so happy God heard my prayer. 

it's only been a while since i've met brad, but it feels like it's been a long time... i'm so happy to have him around as he puts smile on my face & for making me feel so special. 

i can't wait to say hello to 'ber' months as i look forward on meeting and seeing him... 

indeed, if we have patience, faith and trust, He will answer our prayers in His own perfect time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment