weakness

today is a rough day :( 
a senior old colleague scolded me for something. everyone in the office knows his attitude, he tends to flare up if something didn't go according his way. he is on sales and he has few potential customers for the company… 
i've been doing things for him, estimates, draws layouts & single line diagrams, prepares d/o and I've been patient and handled him for three years now. nobody else is willing to do things for him… 
but today is just different. he asked me of a single line diagram he insisted he told me to revised but i never drawn any single line he is asking me of. a single line he said he gave me the other day, which falls on saturday, and we don't work on saturdays... 
he started to shout, talked something bad and heard him call me a stupid girl... 
one of my weakness is, if anyone shouts on me that will immediately trigger me to cry... 
so i was crying for like more than an hour this morning... 
one thing i didn't like about what happened, i answered him back and insisted my arguments. i felt guilty about it because he is old and he is supposed to be someone i must respect. i'm not the kind of person who usually do such things. i felt bad after...
but i thought right at that instant that i also deserved to be respected by him even if i'm just his subordinate and is way so young than him. i might be probably younger than his children... 
thanks to some of them here, who consoled me by saying, "please cool down, it's fine, he is always like that... you know his attitude...", "he is not worthy, so don't mind him...", "you're strong, don't let him ruin your day..."
but i am fine after i released all those tears... it ruined my mascara though :( that i had to wash my face, hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment