home - july 2011

i was home for 3 weeks last july 2011. i celebrated my birthday there along with the blessing/thanksgiving of my baby. 


sunrise
nadette & me...
nadette, a friend and a former colleague came all the way from cebu to visit me and spent few days there. we went to coco beach at gumasa, glan with the mariano family and had a good time at the sunny white beach...


view from above, the best shot i've got :)
one of the seven falls at lake sebu
laurence  & me, we're flying...
we also spent a day at lake sebu together with laurence. it was an unforgettable experience. it was my first time to zip line. it was just so amazing and the view of nature is so wonderful from above. it's the highest zip line in south east asia. 


lunch at the floating cottage
we had a wonderful time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment